The AMA is the premier resource for marketing knowledge, networking and professional advancement—an invaluable source of insight, best-practices and innovation in the fast-moving world of marketing.
Become a member of the Colorado American Marketing Association (Colorado AMA) and receive local and national benefits that get you connected to the right people and information to thrive in your marketing career.
Chapter leaders, members, and prospects can all access the AMA Membership Center here or by going to the “About the AMA” section of MarketingPower.com
What Drives You?
Local membership benefits include:
- Discounted Monthly Networking Luncheons
- Free Monthly Happy Hours
- Discounted Knowledge Series Events
- UP Events
- Member Only Events
- Discounted Conference Registrations
- Free Subscription to Advertising and Marketing Review
- Free Membership to Colorado AMA LinkedIn Marketing Group
- Free Local Member Directory
National AMA benefits include:
- Free Subscription to Marketing News
- Free Subscription to Journal of your Choice (Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of
Public Policy & Marketing, Journal of International Marketing, or Marketing Health Services)
- Discounted National Conference Registration Fees
- Membership in a Special Interest Group of Your Choice
- Free Webcasts on a Variety of Topics
- Free White Papers and Industry Articles
- Special Member Pricing from ReadyTalk, a Premier Provider of Web and Audio Conferencing Services
Dues are paid annually and are valid for one year from the date you join. Membership includes both local and national benefits.
In addition to Professional membership, AMA offers Academic, Collegiate, Young Professional, Doctoral and Group memberships. Details are available on the AMA website.
Questions? Please contact Allison Trembly, Colorado AMA Vice President of Membership, by email or phone at 303.991.9889.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
PO Box 460155
Denver, CO 80246
Phone (303) 991-9889